Skyrocket Ventures is a recruiting firm for hundreds of high growth technology companies that range from industry leaders to top-tier startups. This opportunity is with one of our client companies for a full-time permanent hire. Please only apply if you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Please note that even if this job is not a perfect match, we encourage you to apply as long as it is in the ballpark. Companies are often flexible in hiring candidates who do not perfectly fit their written job description, as long as the most important qualifications are there and the candidate is good in general.
Most of the jobs we are recruiting for are not posted online, so if you would like to know of all the opportunities we have that match your interests and qualifications, then please get in touch with us.
Feel free to check out testimonials from some of our many candidates/clients here:
Sr. Software Engineer - Remote-Friendly Healthcare Startup - up to $200k Menlo Park, CA (after the 1st month, you can work from home up to 4 days/week)
The company's product is in the realms of health, consumer (primarily) as well as b2b, mobile and web. With all of the rapid technological innovation happening in the health space, their business has been booming and they need to hire many more engineers to keep pace with the demand from their customers and partners.
In this position, you would ideally be about 70% backend and 30% front end, but depending on your preference could be as much as 100% backend or as much as 50% frontend.
The company will pay salary up to $200k plus equity which could be lucrative.
- At least 3 years (the more the better) of backend engineering experience using either Python, Ruby on Rails, Go or Java
- (If no experience in Ruby on Rails) Willing and able to learn Ruby on Rails and use that primarily.
- Proven experience delivering high quality production code on schedule.
- Ability to own a project from concept to completion
- Solid communication skills
- Strong CS fundamentals
Nice to have:
- Experience building a marketplace platform (such as Uber, Airbnb, Upwork, etc.)
- Experience with machine learning
- Experience with data-focused applications
Did you like this job or want to see more? All of our online job postings can be found on these sites:
Follow us on Instagram here:
Follow us on LinkedIn here: