Position: Sr Software Engineer Location: Local to King of Prussia PA, but remote currently. Job Type: Long-term
Essential duties & responsibilities are:
• Lead an SOA integration team
• Work with the Infrastructure team on installation & configuration of Oracle SOA & WebLogic middleware.
• Work with Infrastructure team on developing deployment architecture and testing the infrastructure
• System development documentation including functional requirements, use cases, test plans and test cases
• Candidates must be s / Permanent Resident of the US; must have a 4 year degree an in applicable STEM or related field.
• Over 5+ years of experience in development, integration and implementation of SOA/J2EE Infrastructure
• 3+ years of experience in application development using Oracle Fusion Middleware(J2EE, SOA Suite and web services)
• 3+ years of experience in design and development of Oracle SOA/OSB solutions using Oracle SOA suite, OSB, and Web Services.
• 3+ years of ETL design and development using Informatica
• Expertise in using Adapters (File Adapter, FTP Adapter, Database Adapter, AQ Adapter, JMS Adapter) integrating with different systems using OSB
• Implementation Knowledge on Oracle SOA Suite 14c, including creating composite, mediator, and Deployment on WebLogic Server
• Good knowledge of web-based standards such as SOAP, UDDI, WSDL, XSD, XPath, XSLT and XML
• Excellent communication and team skills for smoothly accomplishing the technical job at hand
• Performs testing according to test plans and document test results & support users during user acceptance testing.
Thanks & Regards