We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving lending market. mello, the Greek word for future, was the product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research & development to transform & streamline the home buying process into a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello is just the beginning loanDepot will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you have ideasits a perfect match. Come join us!
loanDepot We are Americas Lender.
The Senior Software Engineer will be focused on design, develop, and enhance state of the art customer facing applications. The person will develop microservices, APIs and web applications to enable build better customer experience. We expect you to bring excellent code, an understanding of modern design patterns and a passion for performance. We will provide you with access to cutting edge technology, a modern Agile workplace, a team of skilled professionals, and complex problems to solve. We are growing as a company and we will support your professional growth by investing in talent development, skill building and offering opportunities for your continuous growth.
- Works with the Product Owner to provide technical design, estimation, and implementation for user stories.
- Participates in all Agile ceremonies, including Sprint Planning, SCRUM, and Retrospectives.
- Provides technical design leadership on user stories, engaging the Data and Architecture groups as needed.
- Deliver user stories on time with high quality, serving in a leadership role where needed or in a supporting capacity.
- Mentor junior developers and assist with the technical breakdown of user stories for execution as needed.
- Designs software for reliability and automated deployment by creating detailed unit tests using an appropriate testing framework.
- Works with the Information Security Team to assure that all solutions follow best practices in protecting our customers personal information.
- Takes a primary role in resolving critical production issues when needed.
- Strong Angular experience developing r esponsive web design(RWD) and Single Page Application with Angular; Demonstrates knowledge of Dependency Injection, Templates, Validations, Linting, Pipes, Directives, Model Typecasting, State management, Debugging and Testing
- Knowledge in SOAP Web Services / REST APIs JSON Parsing Proficiency
- Thorough understanding of Angular V7+ and its core principles (routing, components, services, modules, forms, unit test etc.,)
- Understanding of data modeling and storage with NoSQL databases like Cassandra/MongoDB will be a plus.
- Have experience and a desire to expand your knowledge of infrastructure technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes along with automation tooling like Azure DevOps
- At least 5 years of experience with building enterprise scale applications.
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of test-driven development, the creation of unit test cases (nUnit) and active participation in code reviews.
- Experience developing with deploying applications on one of the Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably Azure cloud experience.
- Designs applications with simple and well understood dependencies suitable for deployment in a CI/CD environment (Dockers and Kubernetes).
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design and have applied using any programming languages.
- Familiarity with the creation and use of NuGet packages, CI/CD Artifacts, and other approaches to simplify and reuse software.
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Exposure to "expert systems" design including the use of rules-based approaches and machine learning.
- Mortgage Finance experience is desired but not mandatory
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities
- 401K with robust company match
- DTO/unlimited (discretionary time off, per managers approval), in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for Americas Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.