Jacobs is currently looking for a Senior Software Developer. The position is located in Hanover, Maryland area and requires a current TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly. Remote work is available up to 23 hours per week!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implementing back-end supporting systems (i.e. REST endpoints) in Python (e.g. Flask/Django) or Node.js.
- Building query systems backed by NoSQL data stores (e.g. ELK stacks).
- Hosting production web-sites on Agency infrastructure.
- Building web-sites that meet applicable Section 508 standards.
- Experience in using D3 or some graphing library.
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Active TS/SCI w/ Full Scope Poly
- Bachelors' Degree in technical discipline (Advanced degree desired)
- 10 years Software Engineering (3 extra years w/o degree)
- 12 years in Technical Role (15 years w/out degree)
- 3 years in the Intel Community
- This SigIO team is a 3 personnel team. Python is the language of choice and applies to all job tasking.
- Create logic for orchestrating Kubernetes pods.
- Create API end points for communication status and authentication.
- Leverage the ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kabana).
- Leverage RabbitMQ to assist in orchestrating Kubernetes and Streaming data.
- Assisting system users and customers with application specific development.
#toptalenttunein #ourmission #cjpost
- Working at a computer or desk (Considerations: Sitting, Eyes, Hands)
- May involve long periods of sitting
- An inside office environment (Considerations: Closed quarters, lighting, and temperature fluctuations)
- Needs to be able to work well with and support co-workers and clients
- Needs to have clear, concise and accurate communication skills
Equipment and Machines:
- Standard office equipment and machines, computer workstation
- Punctuality and regular attendance are necessary to meet deadlines
- Regular attendance is necessary and required
Other Essential Functions:
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Must demonstrate professional behavior at all times when dealing with clients, management and employees
- Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must not impose a safety risk to the employee or others
- Must be able to support and work in a proactive team environment
- Must hold the safety of yourself and those around you as the number one priority in the workplace
Jacobs is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), age, medical condition, marital or domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression and transgender status, mental disability or physical disability, genetic information, military or veteran status, citizenship, low-income status or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable law. Learn more about your rights under Federal EEO laws and supplemental language.