Position: Sr. Software Developer Location: Boston, Massachusetts (The candidate can WFH remotely until the pandemic is over.) Duration: 15+ Months contract (with possible extension) Consultant must be willing to work on W2 or 1099. The candidate can WFH remotely until the pandemic is over. Job Description: Full Stack Java/Angular Development
The Sr. Software Developer is responsible for creating and maintaining the core platform, architecture, and standards for delivering enterprise-wide Authentication and Authorization Services for millions of users and subscriptions. Responsibilities:
Qualifications Minimum Qualifications:
- Design and develop a solid and scalable cloud-based Identity and Subscription application.
- Communicate effectively with management and team members.
- Quickly understand the existing code base powering current application platform components.
- Work with the product team and provide a technical perspective to influence future direction.
- Collaborate with adjacent teams to develop solutions at a corporate program level.
- Help establish ambitious yet realistic timelines for software deliverables.
- Research, design and implement improvements to platform technology solutions.
- Write software designs, specifications and component architecture for feature implementation.
- Write, unit test, manage and submit software code following software development process, guidelines, and best practices.
- Help drive engineering design, process and quality practices.
- Work closely with other team members to design and implement new features and solutions.
- Tackle some of the more challenging problems in distributed computing, API design, etc.
- Resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently.
If interested, please send your detailed resume, availability date, and contact info via e-mail to so to speed up the process. "Trustek, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, we always welcome the great IT talents"
- B.S. / M.S. Computer Science or equivalent, with strong fundamentals and problem-solving skills (such as data structures, computational algorithms, and operating systems).
- 5 years experience in working with application based on Spring and Java
- 3 years creating Web Services (RESTful)
- 2 years Angular or other JS framework
- 5 years of building scalable solutions in a distributed environment.
- Solid understanding of the Software as a Service (SaaS) model in the online environment.
- Good to have prior experience in Authentication frameworks (OAuth, OpenID Connect, SAML, etc)
- Familiarity with AWS, MongoDB is preferred
- Working experience on Angular JS and CSS for UI is a plus.
- 2 years of experience with Test Driven Development and writing Unit Tests.
- Prior experience working on high scalability projects in the cloud-based environment is preferred.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- provided by Dice