We are a publicly traded, leading industrial technology company with roots in North America and Europe, along with a team of 12k+ employees.
We're on a quest to become the #1 company in our sector and are looking for someone to work with cutting edge tech, solve complex problems and ultimately think holistically about applications, infrastructure / backend architecture, monitoring, reliability and scalability.
What You Will Be Doing
Being the experienced Mid/Sr. Software Engineer that you are, your experience working with Azure and Docker will be integral in solving the problems our products and services provide our many customers.
Although we are mainly language agnostic, you will bring either your Python, Java, C#, C++ or Go skills to build distributed sensory networks and cloud applications.
What You Need for this Position
- 4 years working experience
- Proficient in either: Java, C#, Python, C++ or GO
- Azure or AWS
- Docker or Kubernetes
- SRE / DevOps / Infrastructure
- IoT (Internet of Things) would be a bonus
What's In It for You
- Fully REMOTE
- HUGE room for growth
- Competitive pay + bonus + Generous benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, HSA Accounts)
- Stock purchase Plans
- Healthy work/life balance
So, if you are a Sr. Site Reliability Engineer with experience, please apply today!Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : BJ1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby June - Recruiting Manager - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.