Is your career as a consultant ready to be super-charged? At Innovien Solutions, we re in the business of placing technology consultants who out-work, out-think and over-deliver. If you re ready to work with the best clients in the industry, we re ready to match you with the top people in the business.
As an Innovien Solutions consultant, you ll help businesses solve the most pressing technology challenges of today. We re looking for consultants with capability and character... people with the drive, desire and determination to dream big, but do bigger. You ll like working with us because we ll go to bat for you, working tirelessly on your behalf. Best of all, we only work with the highest quality clients to ensure your experience is nothing short of top-notch.
One of our Global Fortune 50 Partners is looking for a hands-on technical Sr. ServiceNow Developer/Architect with a strong development background, scripting experience, and working knowledge in the ServiceNow HR module. Candidates must be open to hands-on development work as needed. APPLY TODAY! Our client cannot work C2C at this time.
- 5+ experience as a ServiceNow Architect and Developer (Kingston or later)
- 4+ years of strong working knowledge and experience with the ServiceNow HR module
- Must be willing to develop (hands-on) and code, as needed
- Strong scripting experience
- Experience overseeing outsourced developers for continually changing internal coding requirements
- Ability to determine if an application is a good fit with ServiceNow's platform capability
- Ability to integrate to external data sources & third party software tools
- Experience with developing integration solutions with ServiceNow using APIs, "ebonding", or REST
- Must be willing to work EST hours
- Great communication
- Project/Program Management experience
- ITIL Certification
- Providing guidance for design enhancements, impact analysis on proposed modifications and general oversight of development initiatives specific to the ServiceNow HR module
- Architecting solutions for third-party software integrations
- Review previously developed code for various initiatives and develop code for specified initiatives
- Work as part of the Service Delivery team to coordinate code development & deployment schedules
- Provide realistic timing/LOE expectations with regards to specific code development and feasibility
- provided by Dice