About the role:
North Star Inbound is seeking a Senior SEO Content Strategist to help our clients grow their organic traffic from search.
You will be primarily responsible for ideating and producing blog content that ranks and brings in relevant organic traffic for our clients. You will be working with a team of other content marketers, as well as designers and editors to strategize and produce the best content for search users.
If you are a detail-oriented and deadline-driven content marketer passionate about raising the bar of the content found in Google, you'll fit right in.
- Conduct keyword research to inform client strategy
- Ideate creative content ideas based on research of industry trends, keywords, competitor analysis, and trending topics.
- Produce comprehensive, well-written, well-sourced, and creative blog content without supervision.
- Create and maintain a client content calendar while working with other team members to meet all client deadlines
- Optimize blog content for ranking highly in the SERPs
- Incorporate brand voice and style to speak to the client's target audience
- Assist in client reporting
- 3+ years of experience producing content for the web
- Intermediate understanding of keyword research and other on-page concepts.
- Ability to create search-driven content designed to increase organic traffic
- Comfortable speaking to executives about content strategy, performance, and results
- Excellent written communication skills, including grammar and editing skills
- Strong citation skills-able to differentiate between primary and secondary sources; knows when to use each.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to manage and prioritize competing timelines
Preferred Skills or What you May Learn :
- 1+ years working in an agency environment
- Experience working in a remote team
- Understanding of successful outreach campaigns with bloggers and journalists
- Experience with Ahrefs, SEMRUSH, and other popular SEO tools and an ability to use them to inform client strategy
Salary : $55,000 - $65,000, depending on skills and experience
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please provide your
- A brief cover letter with a catchy headline
- At least one example of search-driven content that you have produced
Benefits we provide:
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays
- Bonuses for client referrals
- Ultimate flexibility as we are a fully remote office
About North Star Inbound:
North Star Inbound is an award-winning content marketing agency. We grow organic traffic and authority for our clients by creating best-in-class content and outreach campaigns. Our campaigns outperform because we put the most compelling content in front of the right audiences, even in the most competitive niches. Our work is seen by millions and has been featured on NBCNews, Forbes, The Washington Post, Fortune, Inc., NPR, CNBC, Newsweek, and The Los Angeles Times, among others. Our clients range from ambitious startups to beloved brands.
We are a woman, LGBTQIA, and Latinx-owned company that believes diversity makes us better at what we do. We strongly encourage people who identify as members of minority groups to apply.
This is a remote position.
North Star Inbound is an equal-opportunity employer
Powered by JazzHR