A transportation logistics company is looking for a Senior Security Engineer to join their team. The company is currently looking to double its security presence before the end of year and this Senior Engineer will be a building block in the process.
The ideal engineer will come from a Network security background with Palo Alto firewalls and have with vulnerability management and SIEM technologies. The company is migrating a few this to AWS as well so any experience with cloud technologies is a huge plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience with Palo Alto firewalls
- SIEM and Vulnerability Management experience
- Broad knowledge and experience with IT security and network infrastructure components with advanced understanding of internet protocols including TCP/IP
- Extensive and advanced knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities; ability to continuously stay abreast of emerging threats or vulnerabilities; ability to understand complex concepts and issues related to cyber and its organizational impact.
- Advanced knowledge of network security architecture concepts including topology, protocols, components, and principles (e.g., application of defense-in-depth, zerotrust); ability to design and implement secure configuration management techniques.
Desired Skills & Experience
- AWS Experience
- CISSP Cert
- Additional security certifications such as CCNP/CCIE Security, PCNSE, CCSP, or GICA.
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) match
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.