Currently, we are looking for talented resources for one of our listed clients. If interested please reply to me with your updated resume or feel free to reach out to me for more details on .Title: Sr. Security Engineer Location: Remote Duration: Long TermJob Description:
The Security Engineer is responsible for implementation, maintenance, and support of IT security tools and controls that enable the organization to detect and prevent computer security and cyber threats. This position works with cross-functional teams to ensure that controls are properly implemented, configured, and performing as intended in support of company security policy and applicable regulations. The Senior Security Engineer serves as a subject matter expert on one or more types of technical security controls and provides guidance to junior staff as well as other areas of IT on the
proper application and support of those controls. This role will fill the position of an identity management engineer who can integrate, support, and maintain the security configuration of clients identity and access management systems.
- Implement and maintain security controls to support compliance with regulatory requirements and Prime Therapeutics security policy
- Document configuration standards, processes, and metrics for technical security controls
- Integrate technical security controls with Prime systems and applications
- Define configuration standards, processes, and metrics for security controls
- Provide security consulting to internal project teams and departments regarding security standards and requirements
- Evaluate various software, hardware, or other technologies for possible application to enhance security of Prime's systems and data
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field or combination of education and/or work experience
- Experience developing code on an Identity and Access Management System / Platform
- 6 + years in the Information Security field
- 6 + years in Information Technology
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret and produce technical documentation such as diagrams, configuration parameters, etc.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to facilitate meetings with technical and non-technical staff
- Proven experience with definition, implementation, and support of technical security controls in an enterprise environment
- Experience with Entrust Certificate Admin Services, IBM Identity and Access Tools, Sailpoint IIQ, or CyberArk Privileged Identity Manager.
- PKI and Certificate Management
- Experience with integrations between systems using API, Web Service, LDAP, or other common integrations
- Single Sign-On solutions leveraging OIDC, OAUTH, SAML, and other industry standard protocols.
- Familiar with directory services, LDAP v3 and Active Directory.
- Understanding of common Identity and Access Management processes such as, Password Management, Role Management, Access Certification, and Automated Provisioning,
- Ability to identify a gap or need and drive it to a resolution
- Experience working in environment with regulatory compliance requirements (HIPAA, PCI, etc.)
- Experience with security configuration and administration on a variety of types of networks, operating systems, and applications
- Current industry recognized security certification (CISSP, GIAC, CRISC, etc.)
- provided by Dice