This position is 100% REMOTE
Senior Scrum Master/Agile Delivery with SAFe Scrum Cert (SSM)
- As a Senior Scrum Master, you will educate and support teams in Agile practices and principles.
- Through strong facilitation methods, you'll lead planning and refining exercises as well as daily team syncs.
- Play a key role in tracking sprint goals and communicating metrics while empowering team members to self-organize and perform at the highest level.
- Coach and mentor other Scrum Masters through their facilitation of Scrum while contributing to the growth of Agile within each team.
Your leadership in the implementation of Agile will set standards and guiding principles within the Scrum teams you support as well as throughout supporting practices.
Objective #1: You will own the facilitation and implementation of the Agile process as envisioned through and the Agile community.
- Coach fellow Scrum Masters and scrum teams through the practice of Scrum across the IM team
- Provide updates to the organization as new Agile trends and approaches emerge
- Lead through example, mentorship and coaching IM in its continued understanding and execution of Scrum Agile
Objective #2: You will track, report and enforce accountability around the development and levels of functionality.
- Coach fellow Scrum Masters on the management of sprint backlogs
- Support and educate the Product Owner in the messaging of the team's vision and the maintenance of the team backlog
Objective #3: You will advocate for team members to facilitate escalations and remove impediments.
- Educate and empower team members in the process of assessing complexity through the process of story-point-sizing
- Develop methods to effectively track risks and train team members accordingly
- Facilitate interactions between data operations and the ETL and BI team members, especially when motivations conflict.
Objective #4: You will promote positive team dynamics and good communication.
- Educate and coach teams in the practice of self-organization
- Guide teams through the stages of group development
- As a servant-leader to the team, you will empower all members in the execution of their jobs through leadership-by-example
Requirements / Qualifications
- SAFe Scrum Master Certification (SSM) Required
- 10-15+ years experience completing efforts and / or leading efforts in the Scrum Agile methodology
- Experience managing projects in a Financial Services enterprise organization
- Proven experience in managing a Scrum team
- Effective manager, collaborator and servant leader
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, or appropriate combination of education and experience in essential duties and responsibilities
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- provided by Dice