Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required
- To provide process, system and data support to facilitate strategies and business goals to maintain the integrity and consistency of the integrated ERP environment to ensure consistency with interoperability.
- Partner and collaborate with IT and business subject matter experts on systems enhancements and process changes to ensure successful outcomes.
- Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned:
- Manages assigned project components to maintain a strong support process
- Prepares, analyzes and presents status reports on project deliverables to key stakeholders
- Prepares, initiates, and facilitates business meetings related to business problems
- Provides systemic process expertise on a defined range of areas for the purpose of delivering core changes, enhancements, break/fix, and ongoing support
- Collaborates with developers, project management personnel, the operational excellence team, and various subject matter experts to bring projects to fruition in the live ERP environment
- Develops, analyzes and conducts functional and user acceptance test plans
- Supports change management initiatives and practices
- Organizes information and assembles in a usable fashion to document and develop functional requirements
Job Level Specifications:
- Utilizes strong knowledge of SAP based ERP system
- Demonstrated deep technical and process knowledge in defined area
- Possess deep process knowledge for the assigned area.
- Possess the capacity to learn and assimilate new information steadily
- Demonstrated excellence in written and verbal skills at any business level.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve deliverables on time and within budget
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
Qualifications, Required Knowledge Skills & Abilities and Working Conditions
- Minimum three years experience in an SAP environment related to supply chain processes
- 5+ years in a technical and/or process area
- 5+ years of progressive SAP knowledge with focus on SD/MM/WM
- 5+ years of Project Management Experience
- Strong understanding of APIs
Education and Certification(s):
- Bachelor's degree Information Technology, Computer Science, business or related field or equivalent combination of formal education and directly related experience.
- Master's Degree in a related field is preferred
- Sr. Business Analysts are key individuals that act as the lead analyst in collaborative effort who have positive attitudes, possess a truly collaborative work style and are able to lead and influence work teams and groups.
- Accountable for the results of an assigned portion of a project
- Prepares status report updates for management
- Supports change readiness initiatives as needed
Cultural Competency Requirements:
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Tech Data is a federal contractor, subject to the mandatory vaccination and masking requirements of Executive Order 14042. Unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved, vaccination for COVID-19 is a prerequisite for employment. If you are offered employment, you will have an opportunity to seek an exemption for medical or religious reasons, and if established, a reasonable accommodation will be made, subject to undue business burden.
Tech Data is an equal opportunity organization. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.