Job DescriptionJob ID:
Windstream is a high-energy, smart, and talented organization that puts people first to create a best in class experience for our customers. We are focused on continued development of an empowering, dynamic, and high achieving culture that's hyper-focused on servicing customers.
As a Sr. Sales Recruiter on the talent acquisition team, you will work from your home office to source talent online, interview, route candidates to hiring managers and extend offers.To be successful in this role you needexperience in high-volume, full cycle sales recruiting, an appreciation for teamwork and collaboration, demonstrated success managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, good organizational and decision-making skills.What You'll Do
Job RequirementsDo You Have:
- Consult with sales leaders to understand their unique hiring needs and develop a robust sales recruiting strategy.
- Utilize creative sourcing strategies to connect withsales driven talentthrough numerous channels including job boards,coldcalling, social media, employee referrals, and other sources to maintain an uninterrupted flow of candidates.
- Manage job postings, review and screen applicants, schedule interviews, and assist with the interviewing and offer process.
- Collaborate with sales leaders to proactively anticipate open headcount.
- Remain in contact with candidates and assist in their onboarding.
- Provide coaching to hiring managers on the interview and hiring processes.
- Track candidates through Taleo and effectively maintain a workbench.
- Strong sales sourcing techniques to reach candidates online through social media and recruiting platforms such as Indeed & LinkedIn.
- Experience in high volume sales recruiting and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient use of an applicant tracking system - Taleo preferred.
- Appreciation for an autonomous work environment with the ability to effectively plan and organize daily priorities and remain flexible to adjust as needed.
- Exceptional customer service, problem-solving, organization and communication skills with the ability to sell a job opportunity to candidates.
- Intermediate experience with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;5 years professional level sales recruiting experience; or 6 years professional level related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience.
Minimum Requirements: College degree and 3-5 years professional level experience with 1 year supervisory experience for supervisory roles; or 7 years professional level related experience with 1 year supervisory experience for supervisory roles; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.EEO Statement:
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.401712