If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within United States as you take on some tough challenges.
- Researching new data vendors, including validating data protections protocols
- Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex tasks
- Provides training and support for peers
- Consulting services with outside vendors, researching and understanding our data. Be able to guide vendor to minimum necessary as per ARRA and HIPAA and provide guidance on the data elements and recommending the appropriate layout. Includes ability to negotiate data elements or escalate network PBI for appropriate approvals
- Customer service, internal and external, to facilitate online ad hoc requests
- Mentoring staff in vendor vetting situations
- Lead team meetings and/or group discussions. Ownership of communicating changes to vendors (file layout changes, platform changes, setting up demonstrations for vendors)
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- BA Degree and/or 3+ years of Healthcare experience
- 3+ years of report production and development experience
- 1+ years of experience with Base SAS / SAS Macro, SAS / SQL, Enterprise Guide
- 1+ years of experience with Relational Database system knowledge including DB2, Oracle and Teradata
- User Acceptance Testing experience
- Vendor vetting experience (research, documenting, presenting)
- Excellent time / project management, problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills
- Strong verbal / written communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels within and outside the company. Possesses written communication skills enabling independent handling of correspondence and proofreading of complex legal agreements, letters, reports and other documents
- Ability to coach, provide feedback and guide others
- Basic understanding of reports available to Data Resources, with a special interest for extracts
- Ability to keep the Vendor management site current (dates, data recipients, versions) and attachments, to have all pertinent details documented within 48 hours
- Clear understanding of sources of data (UDW, Galaxy, Cirrus)
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- SAS Enterprise Guide and/or LINUX
- Customer service skills in a professional business environment. Tact, diplomacy and sensitivity to respect confidential information, ability to articulate policy and procedural guidelines and negotiate towards win/win solutions
- Ability to anticipate customer needs and proactively identifies solutions
- Solves complex problems independently
- Works autonomously
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sr. Report Analyst, Senior Report Analyst, Report Analyst, Report Analysis, Reporting, Data Resources, Healthcare, Report Production, Report Development, Base SAS, SAS Macro, SAS/SQL, Enterprise Guide, DB2, Oracle, Teradata, UAT, Vendor Vetting, Vendor Management, UDW, Galaxy, Cirrus, Eden Prairie, MN, Minnesota, Telecommute, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote