A great opportunity for a Sr. Government Underwriter that is detail-oriented with a to join a great company in a remote based position. They were voted "One of the Best" in readers choice 2 year in a row.
What You Will Be Doing
- Process applications from time of receipt of application to submission of the loan package to underwriting.
- Gather, organize and track loan documentation, work with lenders, applicants, underwriters, appraisers and others to complete processing
- Resolve customer service issues
- Verify customer occupancy documentation and resolve routine title issues including vesting issues and various liens
- Execute closing actions to ensure a timely and effective closing process
- Performs other related duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
What's In It for You
- Competitive Salary
- Remote position
So, if you are a Sr. Government Underwriter with experience, please apply today at !Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : ZP1- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Bobby Podsiadlo - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.