What You'll Do Day to Day:
Responsible for creating and maintaining software using the defined standards and technology stack. Effectively develops critical products testing strategies for automation framework for our all-internal clients while offering excellent technical support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Research, plan, coordinate and supervise the development of new software technology features and functionalities for the loan origination platform.
- Perform alpha and beta testing of applications and automate functional/regression suite; enhance financial institution related systems and platforms.
- Identify, plan, and execute testing activities in agile/scrum environment to ensure delivery of high-quality software.
- Test complex multi-tiered mobile applications systems, mobile devices/handsets, web applications, products, and complex data-driven applications.
- Maintain the APIs, batch processes and applications built in Salesforce, Java and MuleSoft, assisting in adding new features and eliminating issues that appear once in production.
- Create and maintain automation test plans, test cases and test summaries.
- Adhere to company coding standards including unit testing and peer code reviews.
- Performs debugging and unit testing of software products in controlled environments before going live.
- Interface with other departments to participate in specification, design, code, and test reviews; define design specifications and parameters
- Design and execute manual and automated test cases/scripts using Appium Automation Tool; review and support systems built in Salesforce, MuleSoft, MySQL and Java.
- Follow and contributes to improvement of the software development process.
- Produce detailed specifications and then translate that to software; present ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals.
- Communicate QA risks, milestones, and status to the Scrum Master, QA lead or Project Manager.
- Review and verify functional and system requirements to ensure project deliverables pass QA criteria; provide work estimates for testing activities.
- Provide production support as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, required.
- 4+ years' experience as Software Developer or similar role.
- 2+ years' experience developing systems and platforms for a financial institution preferred.
- Demonstrated experience overseeing setup and maintenance of QA test environment and tools.
- Experience leading the full application lifecycle from inception through maintenance
- Selenium, Appium, Jmeter experience required.
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as CircleCI, Jenkins, and GitHub Actions required.
- Bilingual in Spanish, a plus.