Sr. Project Manager(remote)
6 months contract to hire
is seeking a Sr. Project Manager
that is immediately available to start our project next week. As Sr. Project Manager you will be managing a multi-year enterprise software implementation project. Your team will comprise of systems analysts and project software implementation specialists. Responsibilities:
- Be active Project Manager in attending weekly project scope meetings to discover customer requirements and project scope.
- Develop project charter to align requirements with project scope, roles, responsibilities, goals, and objectives.
- Create IT governance for enterprise software implementation to establish value delivery, strategic alignment, performance management, resource management, and risk management to show how IT will achieve organization goals and objectives.
- Perform customer facing activities with IT organization's client to achieve client engagement and demonstrate professional acumen.
- Manage IT resources such as System Analysts and Project Software Implementation Specialists to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Tackle responsibility of project initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, risk management, and project success.
- provided by Dice