Who we are
Sensormatic Solutions is the leading global retail solutions portfolio of Johnson Controls powering operational excellence at scale and enabling smart and connected shopper engagement. Our intelligent digital operating platform - Sensormatic IQ - combines the full Sensormatic Solutions portfolio, including unmatched insights into retail inventory, shopper behavior, and loss and liability, and Retailer and third-party solutions with advanced technologies, like AI and Machine Learning. This enables retailers to act on prescriptive, data-driven outcomes and confidently move into the future.
Want to learn more about Sensormatic Solutions and Sensormatic IQ? Find us here:NOTE: This position can be remote in any location throughout the US, preferably in the Central or Eastern time zones, ideally in Chicago.What you will do
Reporting to the Global Leader of Solution Marketing and Market Research, for Retail SaaS Applications and Services, the Sr. Product Marketing Specialist will assist in several aspects of solution and product marketing, including correlating customer pain points into retailer value propositions, developing solution positioning, creation of global sales enablement and training tools, oversight and planning of external market awareness activities, analyses and understanding of market and competitive landscape globally, and identifying opportunities to grow and properly position Sensormatic Solutions within the retail market.How you will do it
What we look for
- Assist in development and execution of global retail marketing plan, value propositions, segmented sales enablement tools, training, and market awareness programs to successfully drive growth of Sensormatic Solutions SaaS applications and services portfolio.
- Develop sales enablement collateral including, but not limited to, customer presentations, sales collateral, videos, etc.
- Collect, analyze, and provide knowledge of market, customer, and competitive environment to drive actionable insights and competitive sales positioning that empower sales teams to compete effectively.
- Actively coordinate and drive smooth solution, product, software, and service solution launch activities globally in partnership with key cross-functional stakeholders. Measure launch success through metrics reporting.
- Work in collaboration with marketing communications, digital marketing, and regional marketing teams to drive effective launch campaigns that achieve optimal marketing mix while driving sales and maximizing market impact.
- BA/BS in business, marketing, engineering, or a related field with technology experience preferred
- Minimum 5 years or more solution/product marketing management experience; prefer retail, software-as-a-service, platforms, and/or technical products experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite Experience preferred
- Ability to analyze complex issues and modify working methods in own discipline
- Experience in a matrix environment
- Strategy deployment skills (planning, implementation, execution, and follow-up)
- Experience coordinating projects across the globe
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision from start to finish.
- Great organizational skills and time management
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit