Join us as we pursue our mission to remove the barriers between data and action, so that everyone thrives in the Data Age. Splunk is filled with people who are passionate about pushing the boundaries of technology in an effort to help our customers succeed. Splunk's approach to data allows customers to be secure, resilient and innovative in a rapidly changing world. We invite you to explore what has made us one of the fastest-growing technology companies in history, and how you can be an integral part of our journey!
In this role, you will be part of a team of product marketing professionals responsible for the positioning, messaging, and integrated go-to-market of Splunk's solutions. You will be responsible for Splunk's AIOps and predictive analytics solutions built for operations teams. You will be responsible for product revenue targets, understanding the customer, and communicating new product and market innovations.
You will define meaningful ways to engage relevant personas and market use cases effectively. You will develop thought leadership and campaign content to drive demand. You will help navigate market segments and produce the content necessary for the Splunk field organization and partners to drive opportunities. You should have a bias for action, a willingness to learn, and a burning desire to win in this market.
* Create clear, differentiated messaging and positioning for products. Work closely with product management, sales, and marketing to refine messaging for target personas.
* Create a go-to-market strategy and an always-on marketing plan, to drive customer adoption and revenue.
* Plan and execute product launches including securing customer references
* Provide content for website, PR, media and industry analyst briefings, and tradeshows within your market segment.
* Identify and represent the company at various speaking engagements, conferences, press interviews, industry analyst briefings, etc.
* Develop sales enablement collateral such as sales kits, ROI analysis, qualification and messaging guides to accelerate sales effectiveness.
* Assist the field sales organization by providing expertise in specific sales situations.
* Conduct market research and analysis to improve Splunk's understanding of the observability market, competitors, and key trends.
* Develop collateral pieces including white papers and presentations.
* 5+ years experience in relevant enterprise software; customer-side experience a plus.
* Relevant domain expertise in IT Operations, DevOps or software delivery space; knowledge of industry trends and dynamics is highly preferred.
* Excellent written and oral communication/presentation skills including the ability to create effective presentations.
* Ability to effectively position B2B products for growth in the market, appealing to technical users and economic decision-makers.
* Be a self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software start-up environment.
* Growth mentality, positive attitude, and authentic curiosity to learn new things.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment any qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum base salary of $110,000.00. You may also be eligible for incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).