This growing organization with a largely remote workforce is growing and needing additional team mates! They have clients whose names are part of the every day lexicon with new ones added daily. Seeking a Senior Product Manager to help deliver the next generation SaaS communication platform. You will be directing a cross functional team in an Agile environment. You will also utilize your Scrum experience as our environment distributes Agile project management across engineering leads and product managers.
With a distributed team- you truly can work anywhere that you want. Additionally, there are a number of great benefits including unlimited PTO and support for you to give back to the community.
- Understand success metrics and incorporate data into design and development process
- Perform customer research and competitive analysis in order to develop business cases and make effective product decisions
- Work closely with the Client Support team and the development team to identify and follow up on client concerns, feedback, and follow up on status
- Engage internal and external customers to understand their needs and gather product requirements
- Look for opportunities to cultivate richer insights about our products and drive a data centric culture
- Provide leadership and mentorship to members of the product management team
- Practice and help to refine the product life cycle
- Strong experience in product management within a B2B, SaaS environment
- Strong experience directing a cross-functional team designing, delivering, and maintaining new and enhanced functionality and integrations
- Solid technical knowledge in at least one of the following: API's, Content Management, Team workflows, Business intelligence, ML, developer platforms or other B2B integration platforms
- Experience with product management, production support, software development, user experience, marketing, and sales
- Experience with product strategy, product marketing, resource management, forecasting, and budgeting highly preferred
- Solid experience with SCRUM and JIRA
- Bachelor of Science/Master's Degree in a related business or technical field
RedRiver offers benefits including Major Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD and 401k. More positions @: #/jobs RedRiver Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- provided by Dice