GameStop's Marketing Analytics & Tech team is seeking a Product Manager, MarTech
to set strategy and define the roadmap for Digital Marketing products with focus on cross channel implementation.
In this role, you will work closely with Performance marketing to gather business requirement and cater to the product needs with a bigger vision of MarTech. You will have to put on technical hats as and when needed to get going and self-serve. You will also continually maintain the lifecycle of the product with releases which adhere to the business needs. Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- You will define detailed requirements, recommended solutions, user stories for development and an implementation plan by working across areas required for delivery.
- You will define and execute a thorough roadmap and product priorities based on a strong understanding of consumer needs, insights and an even stronger handle on in-depth data analysis
- Develop and measure Martech product KPIs, derive key insights, drive reporting tools, and devise and execute experiments and multivariate tests to find product solutions
- Partner with Engineering, Program Management, and Marketing leaders throughout completion of milestones while connecting with brand marketing and analytics teams to deliver optimal results
- Effectively manage a backlog of deliverables and capabilities as well as 'test and learn'/experimentation targeted at defining/refining future deliverables, measuring performance and adjusting the overall roadmap of deliverables as needed.
- You will work with engineering, data science, marketing, and operational functions to ensure successful product deliveries and launches.
- Manage 3rd party technology vendors to ensure SLAs are being met and feature roadmaps align to business needs
- You have great attention to detail but base your strategy on the big picture objectives.
- 4-5 years relevant experience in Martech with 3+ years in e-commerce/internet in Platform product management within a Marketing or Tech organization
- Ability to communicate to business stakeholders like a growth marketing leaders and business stakeholders to promote a shared understanding of strategy, ROI, and opportunities
- Experience working with data driven products with the ability of turning data insights into meaningful product releases
- You have a passion for Martech Solutions-including but not limited to: Adobe Campaign/Salesforce/Twilio, Appsflyer/Braze/Localytics, Adobe analytics/Google Analytics
- 4+ years of experience building adtech/martech products with focus on the following: Audience management, paid search, paid social, marketing automation, pricing model, budget optimization, lift testing, measurement, and attribution.
- Experience integrating 3rd party applications with Salesforce or comparable CRMs
- Exposure to data science, machine learning models, and optimization is a plus
- Experience working in a retail and/or e-commerce environment.
- Experience using Google Analytics and other parts of the Google Cloud Marketing Platform.