100% REMOTE Sr. Product Manager - Up to $170k + equity!
What's an industry booming as a result of COVID-19? Air quality monitoring! Our connected-air company has an immediate need for a Sr. Product Manager with strong Hardware and Security focused IoT Product Management experience.
In the current world where air quality is of paramount importance we are a leader in designing and building connected air related produces that provide a full-stack solution for our customers to know, conqueror and breathe easy in any environment. Do you want to get in at the start of something big? If so, read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Well funded organization
- 60% YoY growth
- Work for a company at the forefront of a booming industry
- We are a company that takes great pride in our culture and put our customer and employees first at all times
What You Will Be Doing
- You will work hand in hand with our Head of Product to prioritize major initiatives and define the product roadmap
- Oversee embedded software and hardware procedures and and security processes
- Work closely with sales, engineers, designers, marketers and customer success from beginning to end of a project
- Develop new products that seamlessly integrate both hardware and software
What You Need for this PositionRequired
- 5+ years of IoT Product Management experience
- Prior experience shipping an enterprise grade IoT hardware product
NICE TO HAVE
- Prior experience with big data or environmental monitors
- Technical degree in Engineering or CS
- Familiarity with Korean is a huge bonus!
So, if you are a Product Manager with IoT related hardware networking and security experience please...
- or for immediate consideration -
- Send a copy of your resume along with your availability for a phone screening (PST hours) to
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Albert AlvaradoEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AA5- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Albert Alvarado - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.