Introduction Is This The Role For You?
We hire smart people with big hearts. People who have a passion for their work and who strive every day to help others. Our work requires bold and innovative leaders; people who bring strong values and ethics to their role.
If you're ready for a career that allows you to grow and develop into the professional you want to be - today and in the future….CryoLife is the place for you. Position Overview
In this role, you will support the development and execution of the commercialization strategy for the next generation aortic stent graft portfolio of arch and thoracoabdominal devices. Responsible for leading upstream product marketing activities for device programs across development and clinical trial phases, this person will collaborate with relevant stakeholders to gather and synthesize feedback, ensuring customer needs are effectively captured and translated throughout the product lifecycle. The right candidate will be naturally collaborative, customer-centric, and able to manage the shifting priorities of multiple projects in a highly visible role to the organization. Responsibilities
- Collaborate heavily and assume a leadership role within the Arch and TAAA core teams, providing upstream marketing support in meeting key project milestones.
- Partner closely with functional teams, key opinion leaders, industry partners, and other stakeholders to develop and execute effective product and commercial strategies to drive business growth.
- Gain voice of customer, market research, etc. to develop a product pipeline and drive the commercial requirements (customer, product, and business needs) on aortic programs.
- Support trial site selection, training, and engagement throughout clinical trials.
- Interface regularly with customers and regional partners through travel, congresses, and symposia, and hospital sites to better understand and deliver against customer needs.
- Understand, track and interpret market share, pricing, and competitive dynamics.
- Partner closely with key thought leaders to anticipate the future market environment, changes in trends, the onset of new competitors including substitutes and adjacent players and to predict/drive future needs.
- Develop and manage KOL cardiac and vascular surgeon relationships for the product portfolio.
- Collaborate with U.S. Sales Leadership in developing a commercialization plan and integrated marketing plan for the Aortic Stent Graft portfolio.
- Develop training materials to ensure that the sales team has the tools needed for commercial success.
- Plan and execute symposiums at congresses to build awareness and prime market for upcoming product launches.
- Develop and align on demand forecast with Sales Leaders on new product launch, and manage supply/demand in collaboration with Operations and Finance.
- Manage a marketing budget quarterly and execute the marketing mix as defined in the marketing plan.
- Illustrate design control and project management expertise.
Company Info Who We Are.
- Bachelors Degree in area such as business, engineering, or life-sciences.
- 7+ years experience in medical device industry. Previous product marketing experience in the vascular or cardiac space preferred.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable working closely with customers and with a range of cross-functional business partners.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization in order to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
- Strong clinical acumen and ability to come up to speed quickly on new products.
- Strong analytical skills, including a proven ability to synthesize and utilize market data and customer insights in order to develop effective marketing strategies, collateral, and communications.
- Consistently pushes self and others to achieve challenging goals and objectives with a track record of executional successes based on integrity. Can be counted on to achieve goals and is both top & bottom-line oriented.
- Proven successful project management skills.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Must be at least 18 years of age
CryoLife is one of the world's leading contemporary medical device companies whose technology and products bring restoration and hope to people all around the world. With a variety of innovative products and technologies available, including preserved human cardiac and vascular tissues, surgical adhesives and sealants, and mechanical heart valves, our mission is to restore the health of patients by delivering innovative technologies of unsurpassed quality. Since our inception in 1984, it is estimated that our products and tissues have been implanted in over 1 million patients worldwide. Headquartered in Kennesaw, Georgia, CryoLife employs over one thousand people from various education and experiential backgrounds across the United States and internationally.CryoLife is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
CryoLife provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Reasonable Accommodations
CryoLife is committed to providing reasonable accommodations both in the application and interview process, consistent with legal requirements. If you need a reasonable accommodation while seeking employment, please email or call . A Human Resources representative will return your call. Messages or emails for any reason other than accommodation requests will not be returned.