GovCIO is a team of transformersâpeople who are passionate about transforming government I.T. We believe in making a difference by developing digital strategies and delivering the technology-related innovation that improves governmental operations each day.
But we can't do it alone. We welcome and nurture an inclusive and diversified work culture. Because different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives make us better decision-makers, problem solvers, and creators. We're changing the face of I.T. - from our diverse staff to the end-products we develop. And we're excited to expand our team. Are you ready to be a transformer?
GovCIO is looking for Pega Business Architects to join our growing team. The successful candidates will support our federal government clients and our Pega team with business process improvement for modernization of legacy systems on the Pega Platform. Candidates must have a knowledge of Pega best practices and insight into the advantages that Pega offers. The successful candidates will help transition to more productive and business focused solutions.
- Reimagine, modernize, and help migrate business processes from legacy systems to Pega platform.
- Provide thought leadership around ways to improve implementation and integration of applications using Pega's Center-out business architecture.
- Elaboration and documentation of business requirements.
- Use multiple tools and techniques to support agile elaboration functions and assist in identifying, decomposing, and documenting epics, capabilities, and features.
- As needed, assist with design functionality for Pega.
- Design, develop, and demonstrate new functionality for business clients.
- Work closely with government and other vendor groups.
- Improve the configuration of Pega for users.
- Modify or develop new workflow configurations to maximize production and operating efficiency.
- Enable reduction of redundancy and overlap in the data across the IRS.
- Ensure implementations align with broader standards and frameworks of the overall business strategy.
- Exhibit a Team Player mentality with aÂ focus on collaborative engagement.
- Bachelorâs degree in I.T., computer science, or related field. Degree may be substituted by commensurate work experience.
- 8+ years of relevant experience.
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience with large Pega projects.
- Certified Pega Business Architect (BA) certification.
- Experience with Agile delivery on a large program.
- Proven ability to assess and improve upon business processes.
- Ability to foster a true Agile mindset across teams. Â
- Ability to inform and train government and other vendor groups on Pega best practices and Agile elaboration.
- Expertise with Agile design principles.
- Must possess excellent communication, analytical, and writing skills.
- Knowledge of I.T.:
- System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Project management frameworks
- 508 Accessibility
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and supervision.
- Ability to work in a collaborative, remote environment.
- Must be meticulous and highly organized.
- Must be eligible for Public Trust clearance.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Agile SAFe or other related Agile certification(s).
- Current or recent (last three years) cleared (Public Trust) clearance.
- Knowledge of and experience with User Experience (UX) design and testing and human-centered design principles.
- 5+ years of experience in the federal sector.