Great People Make Schneider Electric a Great Company.
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Become a part of a large, global leader in Energy Mgt and Automation, recognized for its' commitment to the environment and a diverse corporate culture!
As a Rack Systems Offer Manager, you'll serve as product champion for a specified product line(s) globally by developing, implementing, and managing product management activities to provide optimum sales and profits. You will compile and evaluate research on assigned product line(s) to establish product management strategies. You'll be responsible for product direction, pricing, profit plans, and product development to manage the product line(s) life cycle. You will manage your assigned product line(s) to approved performance metrics. You may also lead product business teams and the development of product strategy for select products. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers who value moving quickly.Job Summary:
- Display strong leadership, organizational and execution skills.
- Is the primary driver for identifying significant opportunities, and driving product vision, strategies, and roadmaps in the context of broader organizational strategies and goals.
- Incorporate data, research, and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps.
- Leads and motivates a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives and maintains team health.
- Understand Schneider Electric's strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry.
- Define market opportunities determined by an analytical assessment. You will translate the market need into a product specific criterion and support the product development and commercialization process with various product management tactics.
- Create necessary product sales support and training information, including product feature summaries, competitive evaluations, and pricing comparisons.
- Define analytical tools and observe research to provides insights and observations for decision-making.
- Field general questions, including competitive inquires, and make decisions or recommendations to resolve.
- Own the effort to resolve quality issues and evaluate and drive changes that affect P&L.
- Manage the product life cycle of the product lines from identification, introduction, through growth and maturity, to decline and discontinuation, and provide input on product simplification/discontinuation for product lines.
- Define product criteria for a new product, and support product management deliverables through the product development and commercialization process for local or global new products.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business, or Marketing
- Master's Degree in Business or Marketing Desirable
- Five years in Product Management, Marketing, or Sales in Data Center Physical Infrastructure or Equipment Manufacturing industry
- A passion for rigorous analytics and ability to distil market and user behavior down to the core essence.
- "Acting Like Owner" mentality including being the resident expert on assigned product family, ranking priorities for product roadmap, and spearheading offer commercialization.