Lifepoint Health has an opportunity for a
Senior Network Engineer - Remote. The Senior Network Engineer establishes and maintains network performance by building net configurations and connections, troubleshooting network problem and overseeing Lifepoint's vendor relationship with Parallon.
Lifepoint Health is a leader in community-based care and driven by a mission of Making Communities Healthier. Our diversified healthcare delivery network spans 29 states and includes 63 community hospital campuses, 32 rehabilitation and behavioral health hospitals, and more than 170 additional sites of care across the healthcare continuum, such as acute rehabilitation units, outpatient centers and post-acute care facilities. We believe that success is achieved through talented people. We want to create places where employees want to work, with opportunities to pursue meaningful and satisfying careers that truly make a difference in communities across the country. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
To perform this job, an individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Act as primary point of contact for Lifepoint's vendor relationship with Parallon, enforces contractual terms and ensures accountability.
- Establish networking environment by system design configuration; direct system installation; define, document, and enforce system standards.
- Maximize network performance through system performance monitoring; troubleshoot network problems and outages and schedule applicable upgrades with vendor.
- Secure network system: establish and enforce standard policies and monitor processes.
- Troubleshoot Level 3 issues and involve vendor as appropriate
- Integrate newly acquired entities into LifePoint network environment.
- Support Health Support Center (HSC) Health Informatics & Technology Services (HITS) department on various assigned projects.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Position serves both internal co-workers and external customers, clients, patients, contractors, and vendors.
Access to and / or works with sensitive and / or confidential information.
Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of healthcare regulatory and compliance (e.g., HIPAA).
Skilled in the application of policies and procedures. Knowledge of Business Office Standards and Recommended Practices. BENEFITS:
At Lifepoint, our Mission of Making Communities Healthier extends to our employees. We offer an excellent total compensation package, including a competitive salary and benefits. Some of our benefits include 401k, flexible PTO, generous Employee illness benefit (EIB), medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and an Employee Assistance Program. We believe that happy, healthy people have a passionate engagement with life and work and have designed our package to enhance your wellbeing. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Education:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant experience. Experience:
Minimum 5 years of relevant experience as Network Administration assisting Level 3 issues.
Minimum overnight travel (up to 10%) by land and/or air. Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran