About The Team
We are a team of enthusiasts who dedicate their time to building reliable and scalable solutions to help build and transform enterprise applications. We promote excellence in our engineering practices, use modern technologies and cloud-based microservice architecture, which allow Crunchyroll enterprise teams to achieve their goals
You will report to the Director of Enterprise Technology; this is a hybrid role in Hyderabad, India.
- You have over 5 years of functional experience in automating Order to Cash, Procure to Pay and Record to Report business cycles
- Knowledgeable in how NetSuite is integrated with upstream or downstream applications in end-to-end business processes, and you have knowledge of tiles, rights and royalty reporting processes.
- You have hands-on experience with NetSuite ERP, Concur, Adaptive or Avalara with at least 3 plus years of experience supporting these applications
- You have experience with procurement and contract management systems such as Coupa or SirionLabs
- You have in-depth working knowledge of SuiteCloud, SuiteScripts, and SuiteFlows for configuring and customising NetSuite
- You hold active certifications including NetSuite administrator and developer
- You have knowledge of integration technologies such as Mulesoft used to integrate varied SaaS and appreciation for exception handling controls
- You have experience working in a complex, globally-distributed environment with in-office and remote teams across business departments
A day in the life of our Sr. NetSuite Engineer:
- Conduct active 2-way dialogue with partners to identify meta patterns across customer requirements and identify gaps within current landscape
- Design and implement automated scalable solutions with maximal impact on time and on target
- Promote and improve application support, problem resolution, escalation, and root cause analysis with remote support teams
- Resolve blockers and report on project milestone progress with multiple teams