An established Solutions Provider & Microsoft Partner is seeking to add an experienced Microsoft SME/ Cloud Solutions Architect to the team ASAP. This is a Full time remote position looking for a Microsoft specialized Consultant (UC, Security, Cloud) focused in delivery and implementation for enterprise clients.
- This position is remote with limited travel.
What You Will Be Doing
- The Microsoft Solution Architect will focus on consulting / implementation of Microsoft communication applications (Teams/Skype for Business)
- Design and implement Microsoft Office 365 Teams, SharePoint Online and related solutions for company's end customers and partners.
- Install, configure and upgrade Microsoft Office 365 Teams, SharePoint Online deployments and migrations within the Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- Consult and implement peripheral IT applications, such as compliance (Microsoft's Office 365 EMS suite), Security, and Azure Infrastructure as a Service projects.
- Document best practices and delivery guidance to delivery team
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years Experience as a Microsoft Consultant
- Proficiency with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft Office 365 Communication and Collaboration solutions (Teams/ Skype, PBX, etc)
- Consultative approach to deploying enterprise Microsoft architecture
- Experience with Security (0365, Azure, Microsoft Cloud App Security)
- Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Drive to learn and deploy new Microsoft Technology
- Active & Relevant Microsoft Certifications are a big plus (MCSE)
- Assist in presales efforts to close deals involving their area of expertise
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary (DOE)
- Minimal travel
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for growth
- Great work environment
- Other cool perks!
If you are an experienced Senior Systems Engineer, you are encouraged to apply ASAP or you can send your resume to me directly at Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : AM8- -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Alex Higgins - Sr. Executive Recruiter - Optello
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.Optello is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.