Making the future is everyday life at Samsung. We're seeking innovators who are called to not just change the world, but build a better one. We enable the best technology hardware on the planet, but our best is always a prototype for something better and our people thrive with a driven mindset - better builds on better. We believe that innovation and growth are driven by an inclusive culture and a diverse workforce. We aim to create a global team where everyone belongs and has equal opportunities, inspiring our talent to be their true selves.
Together, we are building a better tomorrow for our customers, partners and communities.
At Samsung Electronics America, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people - they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. Only the resilient and resourceful thrive in the daily dose of unexpected at Samsung. We unapologetically push to achieve unforeseen potential in everything we do, both within the workplace and at home. We fearlessly face challenges head-on, conquer the unconquerable, and are comfortable living in the uncomfortable zone.
If you have ambitions to be a part of building a Best in Class organization, the Samsung Mobile B2B Group is the place to be. Samsung Mobile B2B offers a combination of enterprise offerings across our mobile product portfolio. We continue to grow our Enterprise mobile portfolio by providing the most innovative offerings in the market, and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world's top talent. The dynamic culture at Samsung offers both great challenge and great reward. If you have a strong desire to break down barriers, be creative, and drive transformational value in the market place this is the place to be.
Samsung Mobile B2B Business delivers a combination of enterprise offerings across our product portfolio. We continue to expand our Enterprise Portfolio by providing the most innovative offerings in the market, and our dedication to Market Disruption makes this the destination company for the world's top talent.
The Sr. Channel Account Manager (CAM) will be responsible for supporting one of Samsung's largest business partners. You will be based at our partner's location and will work closely with their teams to be aware and educated on all Samsung Mobile Products and Solutions. The CAM will also be responsible for traveling to various partner locations and events.Role and Responsibilities
The Sr. Manger of Channel Account Management will be maintaining and enhancing the Samsung relationship and product breadth within these identified accounts (End-user and Channel Partners) by:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Collaborate with assigned partner personnel, distribution, internal account managers, supply chain, operations and marketing departments.
- The overall objective is to drive a greater awareness and acceptance of Samsung's full product portfolio with our Mobile Platform that includes ChromeBook, Hand Held Phones, Tablets, Wearables and various software and services into strategic education accounts while achieving sales targets across Samsung product categories that you will be responsible for.
- Identify, develop, maintain, and leverage key decision maker/ C level relationships within key strategic end-customers.
- Manage relationships and drive sales revenue to identified key end users in conjunction with our strategic partner.
- Maintain relationships with Key Stakeholders at Partner to help drive new business opportunities as well as participate in partner events to help foster strong partner relationships.
- Responsible for creating and delivering compelling sales presentations.
- Develop and maintain partnerships between the company and end-customers through the management of sales process, negotiation of contracts and ongoing technical support relationships.
- Report on all sales activity and provide assessment of revenue opportunity along with model and unit forecast.
- Maintain working knowledge of IT B2B products
- Perform long range planning to increase product placement, customer satisfaction and sales growth for long term results and achievement of assigned sales targets
- Work independently and travel up to 70% of the time.
Necessary Skills & Attributes:
- Bachelor's Degree with 5-7 years of directly related experience is required
- 12+ years of Channel Experience with a focus on Mobility Products.
- Education experience desired
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Must be able to work independently as well as with existing sales team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to travel within assigned geographic territory (up to 70% of the time)
- The ability to move and transport equipment (under 75lbs) is required
- Operational knowledge working on a CRM platform
- Microsoft Office skills required
Physical/Mental Demands and Working Conditions:
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with all assigned levels within and outside the company.
- Plan, organize, and prioritize multiple assignments and projects.
- Review detailed product development, marketing documents and media materials as needed.
- Demonstrated competency in both oral and written communication modes for both internal and external personnel at various levels.
- Work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve customer business objectives, personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames and specifications.
- The ability to develop tasks and work assignments, based on sometime vaguely defined objectives.
Skills and Qualifications
- The position requires the ability to perform the essential duties and responsibilities in the following environment:
- Work is generally performed in an office environment.
- Operate a computer keyboard and view a video display terminal 50% of work time, including prolonged periods of time.
- The movement and transportation of equipment, most of the time under 25 pounds.
- Performs work under time schedules and stresses which are normally periodic or cyclical, including time sensitive job stress, fatigue, unpaid over-time, intellectual challenge, constant technical data feedback, language barriers, and business management stress.
- Machines, tools, equipment, and work aids representative and commonly associated with PCs, printers, and office work areas.
- Frequently works additional hours beyond normal schedule.
- Under very little direct supervision with a high level of responsibility to apply general policies and guidelines where decisions are seldom monitored and consequences of decisions adversely affect operating results and management decisions. Complete access to confidential company data where disclosure may jeopardize the company's competitive position.
* Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.