Our award-winning client is currently hiring for a remote Senior Manager in Global Marketing! Responsible for the strategic development, implementation, and expansion of an integrated marketing strategy for our client. Manage and communicate the client's brand internally and externally. Expand current North American marketing successes to international markets. Participate in the decision-making that surrounds the approach taken to grow organically in the targeted markets. Develop and report on key metrics to track success of implemented strategies. Educate and inform the client of external events that impact them. Manage internal Marketing Associates.Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- Develop growth strategies - identifying strengths and gaps - for the clients target markets.
- Prepare an annual marketing plan and budget, aligning with internal goals.
- Develop vetted lists of prospective customers for each target market identified as critical to the organic growth objectives of the client; refresh as necessary.
- Assist with the development of value propositions and buyer personas/buyer journeys for target customers.
- Evaluate and implement a variety of digital marketing tactics to drive lead generation, including but not limited to: SEO/SEM, Paid Advertisements (Google, Linked In, Remarketing), and email campaigns.
- Work with Product Line Management to address product/solution gaps in current portfolio that limit their ability to win in target markets.
- Develop, track and report on KPIs to measure ROI across all marketing initiatives.
- Stay abreast of and communicate changes and advancements in the markets: competitors, customers, mega-trends, regulations, etc.
- Manage Marketing Associate third-party marketing agency relationships; evaluate and propose additional third-party relationships to help drive overall marketing strategy.
- Ensure their social media accounts appropriately reflect our value proposition and image.
- Oversee content development to enhance universal awareness of our client's capabilities, strengths, mission, vision, and values, and to generate demand for their products and services.
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines.
- Propose acquisition targets based on knowledge of markets, competitors, mega-trends, capabilities, and growth opportunities.
Experience that is nice to have:
- 4-year college degree, advanced degree desired.
- Minimum of 5 years in B2B Marketing Role.
- Demonstrated digital marketing experience, used to generate, qualify, track and measure marketing qualified leads.
- Experience working with marketing automation, social media platforms and Microsoft Office Tools.
- Proven track record of successful leadership, including the formulation and delivery of business strategies, policies, and objectives.
- Analytical competency with the ability to collect and research data and synthesize information.
- Managerial experience.
- Self-motivated with proven experience of developing and inspiring employees.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and priorities.
- Strong communication skills, written and oral within the corporation and at multiple customer levels.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Google Analytics, website management tools (such as Wordpress) and other web analysis tools.