At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Rebalancer is the primary tool used by branches to create client proposals and initiate trades. Tech Rebalancer is looking for a senior full stack software engineer for one of the delivery teams and be part of the Rebalancer product team.
What You'll Do
Duties include providing high-quality solutions by coding, testing, debugging, documenting and maintaining programs. Developing and modifying moderately complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming.
Analyze, code, test and document programs and enhancements.
Provide program and system level estimates.
Conduct code walkthroughs to assure quality of programs developed by other associates.
Provide system support.
Participate in the teams on-call support rotation.
What you'll be working on...
Tools: Weblogic, Docker, Containers, Kubernetes, Microservices, & GIT.
Test Driven Mindset familiar with: JUNITS, SOAPUI, and Selenium.
Modernizing our Legacy Platform: Weblogic, JSP
What you can expect...
A supportive team, leadership, and culture that values you and your contribution
opportunities to grow: development that supports a technical career path
work-life balance: recognition that we all need time outside of work to recharge
What you'll need...
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field.
- Knowledge and experience with any of the following technologies a plus:
- A minimum of five (5) years of Java development experience along with good analysis and trouble-shooting skills are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in business terms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of financial services industry is a plus.
- Ability to design, develop, test, document and implement quality software within targeted timeframes.
- Experience or training in the AGILE project management methodology is a plus
- Persons requiring sponsorship for an employment visa are ineligible for this position.
- FORTUNE 2020 Edward Jones was named No. 7 on the 2020 FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- From FORTUNE ©2020 FORTUNE Media IP Limited. All rights reserved. Used under license. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, Edward Jones Investments.
- Edward Jones Ranked No. 6 of the 100 best workplaces for millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE Magazine.
- 2020 Corporate Equality Index Edward Jones joins the ranks of 680 major U.S businesses that received top marks in the HRC Foundations 18th Annual Scorecard on LBGTQ Workplace Equality
- Edward Jones named a top company for training, ranking No. 25 on Training magazine's 2020 Training Top 125 list the highest ranking among the financial-services industry!
- Financial services firm Edward Jones has been named one of the 2019 Best Workplaces for Parents by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE magazine. The firm ranked No. 5 on the list of 50 companies, up two spots from last year.
- The Best Workplaces for Parents list is one of a series of rankings by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE based on employee feedback from Great Place to Work-Certified organizations. Edward Jones ranked No. 7 on the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work for in 2019 list, the firms 20th appearance on the list. The firm also was ranked the No. 1 Best Workplace in Financial Services & Insurance and the No. 6 Best Workplace for Millennials by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
Edward Jones does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
At Edward Jones, we value and respect our associates and their contributions, and we recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, financial security and well-being. Visit our career site to learn more about our total compensation approach, which in addition to base salary, typically includes benefits, bonuses and profit sharing. The salary range for this role is based on national data and actual pay is based on skills, experience, education, and other relevant factors for a potential new associate:
Salary: $75962 - $129341