Senior Cloud Application Developer
Location: Vienna, VA - Remote
Duration: 12 months
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems Technology, Computer Science.
- Four (4) years plus of recent experience migrating existing Java EE applications to SpringBoot and/or building green field cloud native applications for both on premise and off premise cloud environments.
- Candidates should have at least two (2) years hands on experience developing cloud applications for Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Microsoft® Azure environments utilizing its DevOps tool chain.
- Five (5) plus years of recent advanced experience and programming knowledge in distributed Java, Java EE and Servlets, Struts, JSP, JSF, JSTL, JMS, JNDI, JDBC, JAXB, ORMs (Hibernate, Ibatis, Mybatis), build automation scripts (Maven, Ant) and automated testing (Junit, Mockito)
- Two (2) plus years of advanced experience/knowledge in Web Services, including: WSDL; SOAP/XML based web services, RESTful web services and Micro Services.
- Two (2) years plus recent experience in building applications with scripting frameworks like JQuery, Angular, React.js and Vue.js.
- Two (2) years of technical leadership experience leading software teams through the entire software development Life-cycle.
- Knowledge and experience in using IntelliJ, Visual Studio Code and/or Eclipse as a development IDEs. Recent experience using GIT or GITHUB for source control.
- Strong knowledge of network concepts such as DNS, Firewalls, SSL certificates and protocols like HTTP, HTTPS and SSH. Knowledge and demonstrated experience in building secure applications.
- XML technology experience such as XSD, XPath, XQuery, XSLT, etc.
- provided by Dice