Experis - A ManpowerGroup is currently engaged with one the industry leaders and we are assisting the hiring manager to identify a Senior iOS Application Engineer.Position Details: Title: Sr. iOS Application Engineer Location: Austin, TX (Remote) Duration: Full-time Direct HireDescription:
We are looking for a passionate software engineer who's currently focused on mobile platforms (iOS primarily). You'll collaborate with internal teams to extend security technology capabilities into mobile applications while working in a dynamic, Agile development process. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build upon the current iteration of our offerings while crafting the next generation of IoT mobile applications, SDKs, and APIs. Our job isn't done when features launch - we monitor feedback and generate ideas which ultimately improve our products. We hold ourselves and teammates accountable and collaborate to get the job done as a team.What You Will Do:
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bring sound software engineering fundamentals, a diverse level of experience, and strong analytic and problem-solving abilities.
- You research complex issues and develop sound solutions.
- You demonstrate experience crafting high quality native mobile applications using OO architecture and design.
- You own projects to completion and are comfortable making the necessary difficult decisions.
- You understand developing stellar products is a continuous trade-off between building the right thing and building the thing right.
- Have a passion for writing clean, intuitive code
- Do you enjoy keeping up-to-date with new technologies
- Offer insights that help the team succeed
- Exemplify a sense of software craftsmanship
Bonus (nice to have but not required):
- You have strong proficiency in Swift and developing on the iOS platform (3+ years)
- 5+ years of mobile application development experience
- Passionate about quality, scalable, well-built, and easy-to-use mobile applications.
- Experience or comfort with Agile-scrum development processes and methodologies
- Good communication and written skills
- Experience with mocking frameworks
- Experience with AWS, Git, GitLab and CI builds
- Techniques to achieve high quality user experience.
- Bachelor's degree (Engineering related - not required)
- Experience consuming REST APIs from mobile applications
- Experience developing with Bluetooth and/or BLE on mobile devices
- Experience with interfacing to hardware device and/or home automation products
- Polyglot programming experience/desire (database, web, API, Java, Kotlin, IoT, cloud, security, architecture)
If you are interested, kindly apply to this job opening with your resume and contact details, we will reach you at our earliest
- Health Insurance.
- And Much more.