About the role...
As a Solutions Engineer at HashiCorp, you will work in a dedicated team environment to drive consumption and sales growth in your customer base by providing technical expertise around key Cloud, Security & DevOps solutions specifically in the context of multiple technical and executive audiences.
In this role you can expect to...
- Act as a domain authority in DevOps to the sales team and serve as a technical lead on strategic global client relationships in large Financial Services, Healthcare, Web, Retail and other industry verticals
- Lead key solutions engineering activities including technical discovery, technical value proposition, architectural guidance, sales campaign support and ongoing client relationships
- Provide authoritative guidance on DevOps concepts with strong skills in infrastructure architecture, cloud, IT operations, security, and development technologies and processes
- Establish and maintain a deep understanding of the overall HashiCorp technology portfolio and the competitive landscape
- Help champion an environment for ongoing strategic customer success
- Work closely with key client executive decision makers on product evaluations and proof of concepts to ensure the solutions/products meet client objectives
- Actively assist other Sales teams in SE responsibilities
You may be a good fit for our team if you have...
- 5+ years Technical Pre-Sales / Sales Engineering experience or equivalent experience - practitioners are appreciated as well
- B.S. degree in an engineering or similar program from an accredited college / university preferred or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in understanding concepts and technologies in DevOps, IT operations, security, cloud, microservices, containers, and scheduling platforms
- Proficiency and/or knowledge of existing HashiCorp tools such as Vagrant, Packer, Terraform, Consul, Nomad, Vault and others
- Experience with implementing software products or solutions to large and dynamic enterprise companies
- Ability to work well in a highly dynamic / team environment that focuses on providing above industry standard customer service
- Domestic and occasionally international travel required (20/30%)