Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote
GeoSignum is a tech company based in the Netherlands. GeoSignum develops pioneering software and hardware solutions to automatically detect, extract and map geographical objects and features from 3D LiDAR datasets captured from various platforms(Mobile or Airborne) using the state of the art 3D computer vision, advanced data processing and machine learning techniques.
We are looking for a Senior frontend developer to add new features, develop modular and maintainable components for our SaaS application.
This role is 100% remote and freelance based.
Your responsibilities include:
– Minimum 2 years experience in AngularJS (1)
– Experience in Gulp, web sockets, widget development
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
– Strong verbal communication skills,
– You have experience with testing in the frontend, unit tests etc
– Background in computer science, software engineering or Information technologies.
– Experience with web-based digital mapping technologies like openlayers
– Experience in cesiumJs is an advantage.
– Experience in 3D concepts on the web( WebGL ect).
– Experience in Angular 2 or later.