We Are Access
Access is the largest privately-held records and information management (RIM) services provider worldwide, with operations across the United States, Canada, Central and South America. Access helps companies manage and activate their critical business information to make them more efficient and more compliant through offsite storage and information governance services, scanning and digital transformation solutions, document management software including CartaHR, and secure destruction services. Visit for more details.
We are Access! We are committed to exceeding the expectations or our clients, company and community. We focus on protecting and managing the information for millions of people. And our mission is to advance how the world manages information with the very best service.
The candidate works primarily with Finance and Operations to improve operational performance
through timely and effective financial analyses.
- Participate and guide the annual budget process for assigned region(s).
- Complete market and financial analyses by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with
- Engage in ongoing cost reduction analyses in all areas of the Company
- Work with the operations team to develop price increase strategy and reporting
- Provide information to management by assembling and summarizing data and findings;
preparing reports; and making necessary recommendations
- Financial database administration
- Provide other ad-hoc financial analysis support.
- Expected to travel as-needed to Company facilities and meetings.
- Advise supervisor of any workplace accidents.
- Notify supervisor immediately of any employee relations issues.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
Education and Years of Experience:
- BS, Finance, Economics or Business Administration required.
- MBA or MBA candidate in Finance, Financial Analysis, or similar preferred.
- At least 5 years prior financial analysis experience in a corporate setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High-level financial analysis skills.
- Strong capabilities in MS Office Suite, especially Excel.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Senior Financial Analyst
- Process improvement skills.
- Ability to understand and meet deadlines with minimal supervision is required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of staff.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)