Join Our Community of Food People!
The Sr. Financial Analyst will lead the process in providing monthly financial reporting, ad hoc analysis, and analytical evaluations of Company and/or project related performance; Lead special projects or initiatives. Develops insights into business performance.
This role is Blended. The work is a combination of onsite and remote as defined by the role segmentation.
- Conduct special financial and business related analysis as requested in such areas as margin and expense performance, marketing promotions, capital spending, project IRR, and working capital. Make recommendations to improve performance.
- Identify favorable and unfavorable data/spending trends. Work with business functions and/or Sr. Financial Analyst to provide analytic and detailed transactional results and recommendations for improved performance and efficiency.
- Review departmental actual expense versus budget and issue monthly variance statements along with explanations of significant variances.
- Perform regular, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reporting/analysis. Assist in the production of monthly results reviews of financial and operational performance metrics versus current plan and forecast.
- Facilitate annual planning processes.
- Support initiative development and assessment.
- Assist management in developing assumptions regarding the P&L drivers o the of business which could be expected under the current business plan and under alternative strategies. Prepare forecasts and analysis trends in sales, finance, general business conditions and other related areas as required.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related analytical field required (or related experience)
- MA/MBA preferred
- Job relevant certifications preferred (e.g. CPA)
- 3 years of relevant work experience required (in role or similar role)
- Advanced skills using MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Prioritization/Organization/Multi-tasking - Able to organize their own work and meet deadlines as well as assist others with their planning
- Attention to Detail - Regularly provides work that is accurate, thorough and consistent. Reviews work of others for accuracy
- Communications - Strong Verbal & Written communications. Communicating to a variety of audiences
- Analytical - Strong analytical skills. Analyzes complex information
- Problem Solving - Solves problems independently, many of which are complex
- Independent Thinking - Works independently on most assignments. Brings forward ideas for improvement
- Team Participation - Collaborates well with team members and other work associates. Will sometimes lead the team and others
- Interpersonal - Has strong working relationships with others. Able to manage interactions with all levels of the organization
#LI-BB1***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***