Are you passionate about data modeling?Do you enjoy solving interesting problems for a global company?Join our team!
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.Partner with the best
As an Enterprise Data Modeler, you'll be responsible for designing and implementing models, schemas and integrations across the business unit. You'll be a critical component of the team, executing and updating Metadata governance procedures within the organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing and executing according following architecture and procedures data models, Schemas, data security and classification aspects with engineering teams
- Modeling and designing following technical best practices, industry standards and architectural concepts with engineering teams
- Providing support and development to Curation team and Data Stewards team regarding the ongoing cleansing of prospect records
- Executing business process mapping, data modeling, data mapping, and data visualization for product related data initiatives
- Supporting Data-Mapping Phases with proper technical analysis
- Identifying and addressing technical or operational risks related to data integrity, security and compliance
- Developing data definitions and owning maintenance through ongoing engagement with data domain owners, data stewards, and master data managers
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelors Degree
- Have 7+ years of experience in related data analyses, including 3+ years in a data modeling role
- Have knowledge of SQL administration and Object Oriented Programming and Database concepts of Java, SQL, etc.
- Have a good understanding of data schemas (i.e. Avro, Parquet, JSON Format, XML, SQL etc.)
- Have the ability to program in Python, Java, C++, Go, .Net or other common languages.
- Have knowledge and experience in relational, Bigdata and Cloud Platforms data models in IT landscapes.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work. Requests for reasonable accommodations due to valid medical reasons, a sincerely held religious belief, or other personal conscience objection will be considered on a case-by-case basis, including but not limited to essential job duties, in accordance with applicable law. Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.