Sr NAV Developer- Remote- 140k
Company is leading a revolution in the jewelry industry by delivering a brilliant product at an extraordinary value, balanced with environmental and social responsibility. The Sr. Dynamics NAV/BC/365 Developer will develop, iterate, upgrade, and maintain our Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP platform. This position will be responsible for working with management to document requirements in a structured, change management environment, while testing and implementing changes.
- 8+ years of hands-on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 development and configuration.
- 4+ years of hands-on Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013+ development and configuration.
- NAV C/Side, C/AL coding, reports, forms, tables, code units, and data/XML ports.
- Proven experience working with Lanham Associates modules for NAV, e.g., ACE Warehousing, E-Ship, E-Receive and EDI.
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience in Manufacturing, Distribution and/or Warehouse aspects of NAV. Lanham is going to perfect
- Experience with EDI configuration, processing, and mapping within NAV. Needs someone that knows edi
- Full life-cycle NAV implementation, upgrading, configuration, support, training, and documentation.
- Business process analysis, design, and optimization experience.
- NAV 2018 / Dynamics Business Central 365
- T-SQL, SQL Server, SSRS, Jet Reports, Power BI, .NET development, XML, Web Services.
- Experience with Accounting and GAAP compliance requirements.
- Experience with Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and forecasting systems.
- Implementing NAV in an international, multi-language/currency environment.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV certifications.
- PMP, CPIM, CSCP, Lean Manufacturing, Six Sigma
- Maintain day-to-day NAV operations, supporting end users and troubleshooting errors.
- Act as the main point of contact for ERP operations both internally and with NAV partners.
- Manage integrations/EDI operations and work with key personnel on EDI mapping and integration processes.
- Analyze, document, and suggest system enhancements through communication with process users and technical staff.
- Maintain and enhance end-user documentation and training materials.
- Other duties as requested
- A/BS degree in IT, computer science or equivalent work experience