Industry Strategy Senior Director
Industrial Manufacturing Focus
Infor is a $3B enterprise software provider and strategic technology partner for more than 67,000 organizations worldwide. Infor is a fully-owned subsidiary of Koch Industries. Our software is purpose-built for specific industries, providing complete suites designed for progress. We believe in the beauty of work, the importance of relationships, and the collective power of ideas to drive significant positive change.
We are at an exciting time in our growth, and well positioned in the industry. We are happy to continue this momentum by truly making a concerted effort to improve our processes to better support you, our most valued asset!
Designed for Progress incorporates two powerful concepts:
• Design, which represents Infor's commitment to designing with purpose and intent, so our work reflects the changing behaviors and expectations of our users and how they view the world. Our goal is to empower both individual employees and organizations by putting users first, building beauty into everything we do, and redefining expectations for the way software looks, feels, and functions.
• Progress, which Infor defines as partnering with customers to drive mutual benefit. We are proud of the role we play in helping organizations move forward with their own visions of progress, whether that means small steps that make every day a little easier or giant leaps that impact mankind.
From our deep investments in the future to our commitment to making customers successful every day, everything about Infor is designed for progress. Our Values Set Us Apart
The Successful Industry Strategy Senior Director provides expertise to Infor prospects and customers in support of Infor's Industry specific Cloud and Software License revenue and customer success (measured by business outcomes delivered to customers) focusing on our industrial manufacturing solutions. The Strategy Senior Director provides deep manufacturing industry knowledge to help develop compelling solutions, sales plays, thought leadership, and sales and marketing collateral / tools / demos to target specific customer needs. The successful Strategy Senior Director uncovers the strategic objectives and business opportunities within manufacturing Industry 4.0 and understands the key metrics and challenges driving the enterprise software evaluation and operational improvement initiatives. The strategy director establishes trusted advisor status with customers' executive ranks and executes strategy councils and advisory boards.
What You Will Need:
· Proven ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and demonstrated initiative in taking ownership for all assigned responsibilities, deliverables and results
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of the concepts of, and proven experience in solution selling.
· Understanding of how solutions such as ERP, SCM, EAM, CPQ, and analytics are leveraged for success in manufacturing.
· College/University Degree or equivalent experience
What Will Put You Ahead?
· MBA or advanced degree
· Minimum of a combination of 15 years' enterprise software and/or experience working in manufacturing operations / IT
· Superior public speaking, presentation, and written communication directed at a technical and business audience at all levels of an organization
· Ability to establish strong relationships and a willingness to collaborate across teams
Infor employees have:
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact Human Resources at and/or .
Applicants to and employees of most United States private employers, state and local governments, educational institutions, employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the Statement of Policy.