The Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics & Optimization will be part of a new agile team that will develop long-term strategy and deploy and optimize journeys that align with KPIs. The analyst will work with the Agile team to establish capabilities to deliver omni-channel campaigns, create a 360-degree customer view by on-boarding a customer experience management tool and develop a marketing engagement score to inform targeting efforts and build a population of 'known advisors'.
The Sr. Analyst will be responsible to leverage information and insights gained across our portfolio of products and services to improve products and enhance the customer experience.
The Sr. Analyst will provide thought leadership on key digital analytics and personalization initiatives set by the organization. Responsibilities
- Perform online reporting, collection and analysis of digital metrics, quickly and for a wide variety of digital properties.
- Help administer the site analytic reporting system, manage the collection and synthesis of data from multiple sources and troubleshoot day-to-day operation issues.
- Work closely with business partners to discover key findings regarding performance relative to competition and overall industry benchmarks; proactively identify opportunities for improvement.
- Leverage a strong business understanding to interpret digital behaviors through a business lens.
- Work with business owners to establish testing and optimization plans to strengthen online initiatives.
- Work closely with internal teams to develop pre-project measurement plans and post- project analysis in order to develop specific and actionable recommendations.
- Help shape department KPIs and develop ongoing executive reporting.
- Identify opportunities to automate routine reports and other processes.
- Continuous personal and team education of technological advances and how people interact with them.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a quantitative field such as math, statistics, computer science, analytics or other related field
- 3-5 years of digital analytics experience developing meaningful KPIs, Solution Design References (SDR), reporting, insights, and interpreting results
- Strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills and ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
- 3-4 years of experience conducting analyses of digital data using modern analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics
- Ability to distill key insights, actions, and/or recommendations from analyses conducted.
- Build strong relationships & communications with colleagues, as well as influencing customers on recommendations.
- 1 year of experience managing A/B/Multivariate tests using Adobe Target, Salesforce Interaction Studio or similar tool.
- Experience with Adobe Analytics, Analysis Workspace, Adobe Launch and DTM (Dynamic Tag Management) or similar tool.
- Experience working on digital data ingestion and curation for data lakes.
- Familiarity with data visualization software such as PowerBi or Tableau.
- Familiarity with software such as Alteryx, DataIku or Python/R.
- Familiarity with web development technologies such as Java script tagging and HTML.
- Experience working on big data analytics projects is a plus.
- Familiarity with report automation technologies such as Adobe Report Builder, and configuring data feeds to automatically update reports.