Sr Database BI Developer 100% Remote if you live in one of the following states
CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, IL, IN, KY, MA, NJ, NV, OK, PA, TX, VA, WA, AL, AZJob Purpose:
We are currently looking to recruit an intelligent and motivated Database Business Intelligence Developer with at least 3 years' relevant experience in developing and maintaining an analyticalDescription of Job Responsibilities:
- Using the Microsoft BI stack to analyze structured and unstructured data
- Ensuring data quality is maintained throughout the process
- Development of database objects using T-SQL (stored procedures, tables, functions etc)
- Develop reports using TSQL, MDX , SSAS and SSRS
- Ongoing development of the OLAP platform and data warehouses
- Contributing to the continual improvement of our subscription services.
- Engage with other technical and non-technical teams to provide unified solutions
- Respond to technical and non-technical queries from all areas of the business
- Good T-SQL, stored procedures and functions
- Solid understanding of database design best practices
- SQL database, scripting and relational data modelling (Dimensional or 3NF models) applied to data-marts / data warehouses are essential requirements.
- SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Please send your resume to Colin Crane, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
ABOUT USIrvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is an award-winning Information Technology Solutions and Staffing provider with roots in Southern California. For over fifteen years, we have had the privilege of serving exceptional client organizations as both a local and national resource. Our team is comprised of seasoned technologists, staffing industry thought leaders, top-notch recruiters, dedicated account executives, and a world class support staff.Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.