Defines product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. May provide consultation on complex projects and is considered to be the top level contributor/specialist. May guide a team of developers through the project to completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Supports defining, and communicating the vision of the Technology architecture and solutions that support the business strategies. Collaborates with Engineers, Architects and Managers to translate business requirements into appropriate functional architecture.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Must successfully complete pre-employment screening process
• Experience leading complex projects
• Skills and knowledge must span multiple architecture domains (e.g. Application/solution architecture, Technical/Infrastructure architecture, Information/Data Architecture & Business Architecture) required to ensure balanced solutions
• Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments
• Excellent analytical and technical skills
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Knowledge of business re-engineering principles and processes
• Ability to balance the long-term (\u0022big picture\u0022) and short-term implications of individual decisions
• Ability to translate business needs into architecture and solutions
• Ability to apply multiple solutions to business problems
• Ability to rapidly comprehend the functions and capabilities of new technologies
• Bachelor degree
• 12+ years of related experience - provided by Dice