3 positions - Open for contract, Contract to hire & full time.
Primary skills: Data Science, NLP, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Multimedia processing, Python & PhD in Data science will be plus.
- Conduct research leveraging big data technologies that surface actionable insight that influence analytical solutions roadmap
- Gather and process raw data at scale by using statistical packages like R, and programming language like Python, Scala
- Process unstructured data into a form suitable for analysis - and then do the analysis.
- Use predictive modeling for forecasting demand, work load and provide actionable insights.
- Implement Natural Language Processing tools and algorithms to solve automation problems.
- Implement Computer Vision and Deep learning techniques to solve automation problems.
- Critical thinking skills to assess how AI capabilities can best be applied to complex business situations.
- Work closely with other functional teams to integrate your ideas, innovations and algorithms into production systems.
- Support business decisions with ad hoc analysis as needed.
- Having the ability to query databases with structured and un-structured data and perform statistical analysis
- Being able to work in a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment as in a competitive landscape new data keeps flowing in rapidly and the world is constantly changing;
- All other duties as assigned.