We are currently seeking an identity and access management specialist with deep level expertise in CyberArk, Active Directory, Azure AD, SAML, and OAuth, and Cloud Identity Solutions. As a key member of the Technical Services team, the Sr CyberArk Engineer is responsible to ensure our CyberArk environment, including Vault, CPM, PVWA, and PTA, functions at peak efficiency across CLIENT's diverse global enterprise environment. The position will be a team player working to expand and mature the integration of our CyberArk solutions for use with our enterprise applications, dev-ops, implementation, day-to-day administration, and operations teams.
- CyberArk Expertise
- CyberArk administration, configuration, implementations, designs, and troubleshooting
- Minimum of 7 years directly related experience in CyberArk toolset, including Vault, CPM, PVWA, PSM, and PTA
- Experience in Privileged Account Management with CyberArk PIM Administration
- Extensive experience in implementation and integration of Cyber-Ark's Privileged Identity Management (PIM) Suite
- Advanced experience with script development (PowerShell/Python preferred)
- Experience with PAM tasks - Defining Access Control, User Entitlements, Manage Applications Credentials, User Access Policy Management.
- Able to work with confidential and sensitive information, maintaining confidentiality.
- A high level of technical ability for diagnosis, troubleshooting and problem analysis with the ability to clearly communicate the results of problem analysis to business stakeholders, IT support teams, and network providers to quickly and effectively resolve issues.
- Technical competence in the following:
- PAM & PIM via CyberArk product suite
- CyberArk Administration/Development
- Security protocols such as LDAP-S, SAML, WS-Federation, SCIM, OAuth, and OIDC
- Component services & areas: domain design, DDNS, DHCP, Directory Services including directory services replication/synchronization, Kerberos, Active Directory compliance for Schema Extensions, DEA (Directory Enabled Applications), LDAP-S, AD integration security, federation services and Forest system context management for application services
- Adept at scripting in Python, PowerShell and/or one or more additional scripting languages
- Demonstrated current work experience engineering, customizing, and integrating IAM solutions such as Azure Active Directory, Active Roles, Duo, MIM, CyberArk, Duo, Okta, and Sailpoint
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and as part of a team. As a senior member of the team, ability to work unsupervised, prioritize own workload, and mentor other team members as required is essential
- Comfortable in a global fast-paced enterprise team environment, with ability to adjust to changing priorities and schedules, and balance support and project work
- Customer service driven/focused with a proactive and positive can-do approach, demonstrating effective communication with multiple internal/external stakeholders in a global business environment
Intelliswift Software is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
- provided by Dice