As a Retention Specialist at Baubap, you will be responsible for retaining existing customers and fostering loyalty among our clients. Their primary objective is to ensure that customers stay engaged with the company and its products or services in the long term. This is achieved through various strategies, including providing excellent customer service, efficiently resolving issues, anticipating customer needs, and offering incentives to keep customers satisfied and committed. Their work significantly contributes to revenue retention and strengthens long-term relationships between the company and its clients.
Outcomes (What we want the role to accomplish)
- Achieving a +50% activation rate during our client’s 120 first days
- Completing our 2024 milestone of 1 million active clients
- Reducing the default rate within our clients through clusterized journeys
- Incentivize loyalty by implementing a customer journey based on our loyalty program
- Assess and understand the needs of our clients to be able to make recommendations for products and services.
- Assist in client service and build strong relations with our clients.
- Actively implement coaching and feedback in pursuit of providing customers with a high-quality experience.
Day to day (Task that help us achieve the outcomes)
- Design and implement engagement journeys aiming to improve our activation rate.
- Collaborating with our data analyst and scientist to leverage on data to create solutions and product improvements.
- Listen and get the best outcomes related to the client's needs.
- Get them their feedback or reviews about the experience with the case resolution.
- To be in constant communication with the clients to deliver good service.
- Thankfulness of loyalty, for example, by sending gifts.
- Full ownership of existing customers who are at risk of canceling services
- Address complaints with the goal of increasing satisfaction and securing renewals.
- Achieve client onboarding, retention, and engagement targets set by management.
- Being part of a multinational, highly driven team of professionals.
- Flexible and remote working environment.
- High level of ownership and independence.
- 20 vacation days / year + 75% holiday bonus.
- 1 month (proportional) of Christmas bonus.
- "Vales de despensa" 3,112 MXN / month.
- Coworking contribution
- Health & Life insurance.
- Home office set-up budget.
- Unlimited budget for Kindle books.
- Baubap Free Loan.
- Competitive salary.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Retention, Growth, or Customer Loyalty in digital environments.
- Experience with journey creation focused on improving activation and retention.
- Savvy about owned media implementation and marketing analytics for retention.
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Effective communication abilities.
- Capable of problem-solving
- Languages: English (advanced) and Spanish
Nice to have:
- Fintech experience
Your skills (adjust based on what you need)
- Clear and transparent communication. You are able to express your thoughts clearly, concisely, and to the point. You can openly discuss any blockers you have and constructively point out areas for improvement.
- Relentlessly resourceful at execution and problem-solving. You make things happen, no matter what. You are disciplined, organized, and systematically follow through on your work. Instead of getting stuck thinking, "Well, this doesn't work,” you look for creative/innovative / outside-of-the-box solutions to fix the issue and move on.
- Sense of urgency. You operate with a constant sense of urgency (as if a large, hungry wolf were chasing you), constantly looking for ways to move ahead and push everything around you to get to your desired outcome most efficiently and productively. You don’t wait around and make things happen.
- Flexibility/adaptability/resilience. You ****can maintain your composure and focus and adequately adapt to new conditions despite the constantly changing environment. You can swiftly change the course of action when needed, and you don't get easily demotivated.
- Being self-driven /committed. You require very little guidance and intervention from your leader to move ahead. You can correctly read what the situation requires and take the necessary action accordingly. If your leader were to disappear, you can still move ahead and make relevant things happen. You act because you want to, not because someone else tells you you should.
- Strategic thinking / seeing the bigger picture. You can see further than just your immediate "doorstep.” You can correctly assess the deeper implications of certain decisions that might materialize in the future and make decisions accordingly. You often use data or previous research to inform your recommendations and decisions.
- Critical/analytical thinking. You can correctly analyze the root causes of a problem without getting side-tracked by irrelevant, minor details. You can come to the right conclusion and propose a clear, logical plan of action. You don't stay on the surface of things.