Automation Anywhere is the world's cloud automation platform, delivering intelligent RPA solutions across all industries globally to automate end-to-end business processes, for the fastest path to enterprise transformation. The company offers the world's only cloud-native platform combining RPA, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and analytics to automate repetitive tasks and build enterprise agility, freeing up humans to pivot to the next big idea, build deeper customer relationships and drive business growth. For additional information, visit .
* Are you looking to secure a role that has a defined career path into a SaaS/technology AE position?
* Enjoy being coached, developed, and supported to overachieve your targets?
* A commission plan that is uncapped and within your control?
* Have a thirst for knowledge to give you the skills and techniques to build a successful career in sales?
* Want to be part of a team whose culture is led by those who form the team?
* Excited to be an integral part of a hyper-growth technology company?
* Have access to cutting-edge Sales Development technology?
Due to continued overachievement of targets, internal promotions, and growth of the region, Automation Anywhere is actively looking to grow our North American Sales Development team.
The Senior Business Development Representative (SBDR) will play an integral role in our strategic customer acquisition and revenue growth goals. You'll be communicating daily with senior executives in some of the world's largest organizations, effectively engaging with them to help them meet the business outcomes they are trying to achieve.
This is the opportunity to take the next step in your sales career. In this senior role, you will work in close collaboration with our senior enterprise sales team, developing effective account penetration strategies and tactics, and running custom lead nurturing programs. You will generate well-qualified Customer leads, gaining commitment from highly targeted Personas - driving opportunities for our Enterprise Account team.
Location: Remote role - the ability to work within any U.S time zone
You will make an impact by being responsible for:
* Conducting cold outreach into New Business Acquisition accounts
* Creating and maintaining account research plans
* Utilizing different methods to engage with prospect persona's
* Becoming an expert in delivering the AAI value proposition from use-case, industry, and functional role perspectives
* Differentiating Automation Anywhere solutions from competing products and technology
* Gaining commitment from the prospect to engage in a follow-up meeting to learn more about the benefits of RPA and how it can impact their organization
* Maintaining comprehensive and accurate records of all activities and conversations in required systems including SFDC
* Taking responsibility for key activity metrics:
* Phone calls, emails, and social networking
* Effective conversion rates of assigned lead to MQLs
* Meetings, opportunities created, and pipeline revenue
You will be a great fit if you have:
* Minimum 1-2 years experience in an outbound cold-calling sales environment
* 4-year university or accredited college degree in (IT, or Business) preferred
* Experience selling to a buyer at Senior Director / C-level
* A consistent track record of achieving challenging targets for customer meetings that deliver pipeline value
* SalesLoft - Cadence and Calling Management
* SFDC - Lead Management
* LinkedIn Sales Navigator - Persona Identification and Message Outreach
* ZoomInfo - Contact / Data Information
* Reachdesk - Personalized gifting
You excel in these key competencies:
* Excellent phone presence and conversational skills, with the ability to influence
* Excellent written communications skills
* Committed, enthusiastic, and able to thrive in a fast-paced sales environment
* Tenacity, with a strong work ethic and self-motivation
* Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple programs and initiatives simultaneously
Why Automation Anywhere?
At our company, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
As the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA), we provide a very compelling product where our teams are breaking new ground every day and given an environment to grow their skills and have fun along the way. Our technology is the game-changer, and our people give us the edge to better our world and go be great!
Automation Anywhere is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.