Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Senior Business Analyst is responsible for supporting the administration, programs and strategic plan of a strategic partner health system organization. Duties and responsibilities include supporting operational performance, contract management, and management of the overall program success. The Senior Business Analyst will support across leadership teams including enterprise analytics, care transformation, growth and market disruption, revenue cycle management, social impact, finance, vendor management, technology, and compliance. When you join us, you'll be engaged in a new and groundbreaking client-centric approach to healthcare partnerships. This business model is highly adaptable to build solutions that meet the client's needs in an effective and innovative way.
The successful candidate must be passionate about driving improvements in performance, effective at working in a fast-paced, high energy environment and confident in their interactions with senior executives, providers, and business partners.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
* Coordinate meetings by preparing and distributing materials, including agendas, pre-read materials and minutes
* Project management: track action items, request follow ups and take follow up actions to support project deliverables
* Develop business context diagrams (e.g., business data flows, process flows) to analyze/confirm the definition of project requirements
* Communicate ongoing updates to all stakeholders to ensure understanding of and alignment with project status/changes
* Maintain awareness of, assess, and/or communicate the impact of operational changes and procedures on internal and/or external stakeholders
* Ensure reports and operational tasks are completed within stated deadlines and follow set policies and procedures
* Assist in developing and editing presentation materials and briefings
* Support the development and delivery of business reports
* Support event coordination for employee engagement and social responsibility programs
Develop and distribute monthly staff newsletter or other broad communications as needed
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
* 5+ years of experience in a professional office setting as an associate consultant, project coordinator or similar role
* Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* Experience in coordinating projects to meet deadlines with successful measurable outcomes
* Knowledge of Optum service delivery model and operations
* Ability to commute to St. Louis, MO as needed
* Solid interpersonal skills with experience managing a variety of needs and priorities
* Solid attention to detail to identify any existing gaps and bring to resolution
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
* All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: SR Business Analyst, Telecommute, Telecommuter, Telecommuting, Work at Home, Work from Home, Remote