This role includes ensuring RxCCR system performance and enhancements specific to a project for a Health Plan client (BCBSM). Support of the IT team requirements and system validation will fall to this role. Arranging system UAT (both direct user and downstream) post changes and ensuring regression testing will also be a key task for this role.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Understanding the software requirements and impacts to associated upstream and downstream users and applications
- Performance system management (RxCCR - 80,000 est plans) Working directly with IT Teams to manage best practice and system needs. Share data and act as support for Production staff
- Manage Pega 7 to Pega 8 migration for ensuring BCBSM readiness
- Reference logic and open batch support, program/product requirements (system enhancements - TBD for BCBSM), and performs UAT and regressions testing ongoing
- Assistance as application SME for detailed analysis of data requirements to BCBSM benefit translation to RxCCR
- Recommending new ways to streamline / simplify / optimize capabilities and managing deliverables and processes, and incorporating them into future deliverables
- Successfully drive results in a cross functional team environment
- Performs UAT and regression testing in various applications based on need in RxCCR, RxCOMET and both tools User Interface applications
- Ability to lead issue resolution address and resolve conflicts
- Ability to translate requests and requirements to ensure that all impacted parties are informed
- For example: RxCCR is a middle application between multiple teams and other products. Need to ensure that requests that alter RxCCR are reviewed with all impacted parties
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High School Diploma / GED
- 3+ years' experience leading / driving complex projects
- Involving new capabilities or functional requirements
- Multiple stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Proven track record / history of ability to resolve complex issues, gain consensus
- Lead teams in a matrix management environment- Past accountability and track record of driving both volume and quality of work
- Advanced user of Office Suite products
- Microsoft Project experience or ability to create project / process plan
Careers with OptumRx.
- Associate degree in Business, Communications, Health Administration, or a related field
- RxCCR System Knowledge
- Experience with technical requirements translation
- Experience with supporting cross functional teams using a core application
We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you'll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you're empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: OptumRx, UnitedHealth Group, UHG, Healthcare, Health Care, PBM, RxCCR, RxConstruct, ServiceNow, telecommute, telecommuter, remote, work from home