Welcome to Allscripts! Our Mission is to be the most trusted provider of innovative solutions that empower all stakeholders across the healthcare continuum to deliver world-class outcomes. Our Vision is a Connected Community of Health that spans continents and borders. With the largest community of clients in healthcare, Allscripts is able to deliver an integrated platform of clinical, financial, connectivity and information solutions to facilitate enhanced collaboration and exchange of critical patient information.
About Pulse8, Inc.
Pulse8 is an innovative Healthcare Analytics and Technology Company that delivers visibility and transparency for Risk Adjustment and Quality Management programs. We enable health plans and at-risk providers to achieve the greatest financial impact in the Health Insurance Exchange (HIX), Medicare Advantage, and Medicaid markets. By combining advanced analytic methodologies with extensive health plan experience, Pulse8 has developed a suite of uniquely pragmatic solutions that are revolutionizing risk adjustment. Pulse8's flexible business intelligence tools offer real-time visibility into member and provider activities so our clients can apply the most cost-effective and appropriate interventions for closing gaps in documentation, coding, and quality.
What's cool about working for Pulse8?
We're a close-knit team of Healthcare and Technology experts dedicated to helping people live longer, healthier lives. You'll get to help us design and build innovative solutions from the ground up and have the opportunity to do lots of interesting things in an entrepreneurial culture. We offer competitive benefits and much, much more!
The Sr. Business Analyst - Interventions Operations will have the unique opportunity to interact with multiple areas of the business. The ideal candidate will possess a working knowledge of Risk Adjustment and CMS processes, an analytical mind and a comfort level working with data. Must be well versed in healthcare interventions and working with downstream vendors to accomplish In Home Health Assessments, Telehealth Visits, Medical Record Retrieval and Encounter Facilitation projects.
This is a remote role.
Process Documentation Development and Maintenance:
* Develop and maintain process flow diagrams, operation policies & procedures, and operations QA testing plans
* Develop operations checklists and work aids that support the execution of the operations activities
* Champion process improvement initiatives in the areas of effectiveness (quality) and efficiency (cost)
* Act as the business owner of the technology and tools that support the assigned operations processes
* Work closely with operations reporting team to ensure appropriate measurement of the operations processes assigned
* Support the implementation of new customers and products
Quality Program Documentation and Testing
* Develop and maintain quality testing plans for each operations process area assigned
* Develop testing checklists and work aids that support the execution of the quality tests
* Update testing plans to reflect changes to business requirements and incorporate process improvement initiatives
* Support the implementation of new customers and products
* Maintain the production management communication cadence (production planning, issue reviews, and production outcomes reporting) within operations, the product organization and full company
* Execute operations processes steps and quality testing for the operations areas assigned
* Monitor process reporting and quality reporting to identify issues and work to resolve following the issue escalation policies & procedures
* Maintain a complete and accurate production issues list
Academic and professional qualifications:
* Bachelors degree in related field of study
* 2+ years healthcare technology industry experience
* 2+ years SQL experience required
* Working understanding of product development life cycle
* Proven problem-solving skills in the areas of process management and technology
* All Pulse8 employees attend two company summits per year in various locations.
* Monday through Friday or as defined by assignment requirements
* This is a remote/virtual position
Pulse8 is a stand-alone brand, fully owned by Allscripts, with its own C-level and senior leadership. When you work for Pulse8, you get the advantages and benefits of working with a large, public company with the innovative culture and direction and of a small, nimble company.
Must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for employment with Allscripts.
Visa Sponsorship is not offered for this position.
At Allscripts, our greatest strength comes from bringing together talented people with diverse perspectives to support the technology needs of 180,000 physicians, 1,500 hospitals and 10,000 postacute organizations across the globe. Allscripts offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, including holidays, vacation, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company paid life insurance and retirement savings.
Allscripts' policy is to provide equal employment opportunity and affirmative action in all of its employment practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, protected veteran status, age, individuals with disabilities, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category. Applicants for North American based positions with Allscripts must be legally authorized to work in the United States or Canada. Verification of employment eligibility will be required as a condition of hire. Allscripts is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursing and hiring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
From a "VEVRAA Federal Contractor" We request Priority Referral of Protected Veterans
This is an official Allscripts Job posting. To avoid identity theft, please only consider applying to jobs posted on our official corporate site.
Thank you for reviewing this Allscripts opportunity! Does this look like a great match for your skill set? If so, scroll on down and tell us more about yourself!